Thursday, February 25, 2010

Officially going to be apart of the disney magic



I am beyond excited. As of yesterday I am officially going to Disneyworld from August 9 2010 to Jan. 7 2011. I can't believe I am actually going. A week ago it seemed as if it was only a dream..but now it's a reality..CRAZY.. i'm already looking for roommates, things to do, things i'll need..it makes it super hard to concentrate on school..but i am sooo excited..hopefully i will get to work in the Magic Kingdom at Emporium or one of the bigger stores because i want to see and interact with tons of people.. there's so much stuff I want to do..i'm going to have to start of list of all the things I have to do in Florida/Disneyworld in the 5 months I'm going to be there.. hmmm..
Things to do while in Florida

1. Go to all the parks =]
2. Visit Harry Potter world for all my HP crazed sisters =]
3. Eat at every country in Epcot
4. Ride every ride at every park
5. See the Lion King and Beauty and the Beast Show
6. Eat at one character dining (expensive)
7. Go on a safari ride
8. Spend a day at the waterparks
9. Try dole whip
10. Network with every single Disney executive I possibly can
11. Visit all the resorts
12. Tour Cinderella's castle
13. Sneak a peak at a Disney wedding(DREAM)
14. Do character meets with as many characters as possible
15. See the fireworks on New Year's and Christmas!!!

I can't think of anymore things..but I will be sure to post when I figure out more stuff I HAVE to do during my CP!!!

0 comments: