Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This summer

So officially 160 days until I'm in Florida!
I can not wait. Carey officially made me beyond excited with her facebook messages today!! =].. i am soo thrilled about Disney..but I have to also keep focus on my upcoming internship with University Directories at the end of May!

I'm really excited for my internship this summer. I am a little nervous because it is a really hard and intense internship but I think in the long run it will really help me. Plus they are flying me to North Carolina for sales training from May 12-May 18! I'm looking at the packet and jeeez..it's going to be a lot of work this summer. I will be working in the field Monday-Friday 8am-6pm for almost nothing..(let's just say i get paid less than I will at Disney per hour)! I think it will be a great experience. I'm super afraid I will be the worst seller..haha what are my marketing weaknesses? That's something I worry about..but we shall see how i do.. =]

ahh..i really need to concentrate on school not Disney and not this summer..but it's so hard because I am so excited for Disney!! Luckily I'm going to Disneyland this friday with my big so I should be getting my disney fix soon!! =]

0 comments: