Friday, April 16, 2010

Disney Design a Tee



So I was looking at all the personalized apparel that can be purchased at disney world..and came across Downtown Disney's Design A Tee. Curious to find out more I googled it and found that its a shop that will allow you to create personalized t-shirts within minutes. Here are the facts I found out about this shop from laughingplace.com:

  • They have sizes for infants all the way up to 5x.
  • Prices range from $18 to $31. The price is based only on the style, size and color of the shirt. Not the design
  • There are 8 design kiosks separated into 4 stations of 2 each. Cast members are always on hand to help out.
  • There are over 100 artwork choices, but there are currently no theme park images among them
  • Text can be customized with a variety of type faces and colors. Plus you can choose straight-line or curved text.
  • The ink used is water-based and environmentally friendly
  • All printing is done backstage. You can't watch.
  • The wait time for your shirt to be made can range from a few minutes to a few hours when the store is very busy.
  • The store is operated by Disney. Hanes is a sponsor, not an operating participant.
I can't wait to try this out. I wonder if they let you do sweatshirts & sweatpants. It would definitely be a great place to get myself some Kappa Delta letters since I don't think I will be wearing most of my letters around! Next post: Professional Internships & Exciting news!

0 comments: