Friday, April 2, 2010

counting down!!


I am beyond excited for disney..now that spring break is over.. i can concentrate fully on next semester in Disney..129 days until I am in Disneyworld!! i am going to start revamping this whole blog to match how excited I am to be at the most magical place on earth.. im probably going to need to visit disneyland soon to curb my excitement! But since I am blacked out because my pass only has 215 magical days..i guess i'm going to have to wait awhile to do that..and instead watch some disney movies :) which I have been doing a lot since Louis has been buying lots and lots of Blu Ray dvds..so far i have watched the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy, the Princess & the Frog, Lady & the Tramp, Lady & the Tramp II, Lion King, Lion King I & II, The Little Mermaid I & II, Toy Story, and soon I will be watching Toy Story II. Watching disney movies helps time move faster as I am sooooo excited for disney. I need to also start deciding what class I want to take!! I want to take advantage of all the opportunities there..it would be absolutely amazing to network with Disney leaders =]


0 comments: