Wednesday, March 10, 2010

An Introduction


Since I haven't done a introduction post.. i think that it's time.

My name is Kristie and I am california born and raised. I've lived in california my whole life & it's amazing. i spent most of my life in northern california but for college I decided to go to San Diego State to have a change of pace. i absolutely love southern california, mostly because i love warm weather..i feel as if i thrive off the sun's energy...i have lots of energy and i always like to be out & about. i have a really hard time sitting still..my friends mean the world to me..i've made some great friends and i cherish each and every one of them for the happiness they bring to my life. i wouldn't be the same without them. one big thing to know about me is im absolutely Disney obsessed. It's my dream to have a career with Disney in the future..but i'll see how that goes..another thing to know about me is that i am extremely hardworking and dedicated to whatever i do in life..if i have a passion for something, there's really no stopping me! i like living in the moment and doing whatever i please..i've come to the conclusion that life is exactly what you make it..so ive committed myself to doing everything i can ever dream of doing..oh and i love dancing in the rain =]

i realized that's a long paragraph so me in a nutshell

1. Your name?: Kristie
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: No.. I will be turning 20 on august 14 though =]
3. Male or female?: female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): straight
5. Where do you live?: California, So Cal/ Nor cal
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Merchandise!
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: 8/9-1/7!!
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Vista
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: Doesn't matter to me.. i currently live with 33 girls so I can live with just about anyone =]
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: Yes I do..hosting them depends on my roommates and how they feel about it..i dont mind either way
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?:
favorite food..i have a lot..i can cook decently..lots of pasta haha
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?:
positive outgoing bubbly
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I like all types of music..techno, rock, alternative, r&b, movie wise...im not a fan of scary but i like comedy romance
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: not a smoker!
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): socially.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: a mix of both
17. Are you driving or flying down?: flying
18. What do you do for fun?: hang out with friends, shop, go to the beach, find something fun to do, go out
19. What is your favorite quote?: "Everything happens for a reason"
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: To learn more about disney..basically being in WDW and apart of the disney magic!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: being with friends, catching up with friends, going out, exploring!
22. Name one good quality about yourself: Fun
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: Scheduling.. I live by my schedule
24: Your college: San Diego State University
25: Your major: Marketing
26. Any medical conditions (optional): I'm allergic to peanuts
27. Are you messy/tidy?: A mix of both.. I can get messy but then I'll start to clean up
28. Anything else you want to state: I love to have fun and smile.. and i can't wait to meet everyone
29. Favorite Disney movie? ahh hard..but lion king
30. How many times have you been to Disney? Disneyland too many times to count because im an annual passholder but disneyworld just once!
31. Favorite park? Disneyland =]
32. Favorite ride? Space Mountain
33. Favorite show? Electric Parade
34. Favorite resort? Disneyland
35. Favorite dining? love the turkey legs..but rainforest cafe <3 or the pizza place next to space mountain!
36. Favorite character? Kovu from lion king 2.. my dog is named after him!
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: roommates!!
38. I like to go to bed:whenever i feel i need to passout
39. I sleep better when the room is: ?
40. I would prefer to sleep in a room that is: somewhat quiet..i can deal with lots of noise though
41. I would prefer guests: respect my space and my roommates space! no stealing!!
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: disrespects me, steals, lies, ect
43. Do you snore: sometimes =]
44. On your day off..what time would you wake up: depends..sometimes sleep in..but i'd love to wake up early with some friends and go explore all of Disney!

0 comments: